News   Apr 25, 2024
 388     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     0 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

I think I saw it mentioned somewhere that they don't intend to put advertising on them. However some of the information they do put up isn't necessary and as was pointed out at a board meeting by a member of the public could be dangerous, putting up employees numbers in the signs, I don't get why we need to know what employees are driving the bus for.

Because the employees are on the job and are to be held accountable if someone wants to complain (or compliment).

I don't get where the sense of entitlement of being anonymous doing your job comes from.

ofapbpgcm4s21.jpg

^I would be a lot happier if bus service were so fast and efficient that few travellers saw any value to plugging in.... how much charge can you add if your bus ride is short?

- Paul

Because the employees are on the job and are to be held accountable if someone wants to complain (or compliment).

I don't get where the sense of entitlement of being anonymous doing your job comes from.

It comes from having to deal with some of the most whiny ignorant idiots in the city every single day who themselves are shielded with anonymity when making any and all complaints they choose to make, or make up.

^I would be a lot happier if bus service were so fast and efficient that few travellers saw any value to plugging in.... how much charge can you add if your bus ride is short?

- Paul
plus it also requires you have on you a USB cable to whatever your phone uses of a sufficient length with you to use them.

It comes from having to deal with some of the most whiny ignorant idiots in the city every single day who themselves are shielded with anonymity when making any and all complaints they choose to make, or make up.
plus its pretty much customer service industry standard to only ever give out the first name.

Maybe they should eliminate them altogether and save themselves the headache - if you want to charge, make sure you carry a backup powerpack. Besides public USB ports like that are probably security risks and I sure wouldn't want to plug any of my devices in.

AoD

Maybe they should eliminate them altogether and save themselves the headache - if you want to charge, make sure you carry a backup powerpack. Besides public USB ports like that are probably security risks and I sure wouldn't want to plug any of my devices in.

AoD

They have had these on Miway buses for years. Half the time they are not working.

Ellesmere will likely pick up soon. They are starting to bring more residential to the area which opens it up a bit more. I am surprised that STC has almost as many people (600 less) than Osgoode and more than a number of other stations. Just goes to show where the demand is.
It doesnt surprise me at all, just based on all the buses that terminate at that station alone and also due to the fact that it's the only SRT station that's easily accessible from a walking pedestrian's point of view.

The demand at STC station would be much higher if it wasnt limited by the SRTs capacity.

Back