News   Jul 15, 2024
 720     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 880     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 625     0 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

During the Miller administration, they did update the TTC website. They also added some tweaks to it along the way. However, they still have not improved the subway station descriptions to include a map of the vicinity.

At Kipling (see link), they describe the parking, routes, and an overview. However, no map.

At the Angrignon station in Montréal (see link), they at least include a PDF link to a map of the vicinity.

Angrignon Station.jpg

Please update the TTC website to include vicinity maps around each station, please.

Attachments

• Angrignon Station.jpg
    Angrignon Station.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 704
I've tried to get OpenBVE running on my system, and every time it fails to load! I might try again when I get a new PC in the next year or so.

do you know why Open BVE wasn't able to run? This game is based on a game released in the early 90s, so any modern toaster should have enough computing power to run this.

do you know why Open BVE wasn't able to run? This game is based on a game released in the early 90s, so any modern toaster should have enough computing power to run this.

Oh I know my PC meets the system requirements. But the install process is total balls, and this is someone who used to install DOS games back in the mid 90s. I just don't feel like creating yet another install folder for it on my HDD for it to fail on, and will just wait till I get a new system in the next year or so.

Who decided to close Bloor Street west of Yonge on the same day that the subway is closed? Do these people still not talk to each other?

Who decided to close Bloor Street west of Yonge on the same day that the subway is closed? Do these people still not talk to each other?
Good grief really?

I was annoyed they closed the subway from Pape to downtown on the same day the 506 is not running from Main to downtown (because of trackwork on Main). Sounds like they should have delayed the 1-day of Bloor Viaduct work until next weekend for multiple reasons.

It cleared at about 1pm. Much later than than the TTC advisory was lifted (6am).
The advisory was still on the website when I got up ... I saw it this morning, and was well after 9 AM before I got up.

But I guess it was cleared before the worst of the day traffic-wise.

Back