News   Oct 01, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Oct 01, 2024
 584     0 
News   Oct 01, 2024
 944     2 

TTC: Other Items (catch all)

What's even more intriguing is that they'll eventually need to modify every platform on the St. Clair streetcar line to accommodate the new streetcars. That’s going to be such a hassle! In my opinion, they should just stick with the current streetcars on St. Clair.
Are you in a time warp? What are you talking about?

What's more interesting is that they have to (eventually) cut down ALL of the platforms on the St. Clair streetcar line to fit the new streetcars. What a pain that will be! My thoughts: they should keep the current streetcars on St. Clair.

What's even more intriguing is that they'll eventually need to modify every platform on the St. Clair streetcar line to accommodate the new streetcars. That’s going to be such a hassle! In my opinion, they should just stick with the current streetcars on St. Clair.

This post is eerily similar to the second post ever in this thread.... from 2013.... what the hell is going on here???

It's as if someone paraphrased it... but why?

This post is eerily similar to the second post ever in this thread.... from 2013.... what the hell is going on here???

It's as if someone paraphrased it... but why?

It's a bot. Old content is sometimes relevant/popular again when the viewer forgets. If you're trying to generate high-value accounts for future spam posting, this is a cheap way to go about it. Most fail but the effort/cost is very low.

Back