News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.4K     12 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 597     0 

Toronto's condo market booms

Thank god for the bailout! The Republicans did something right for once.

they bail out those who caused the problem.Didnt the CEO's went out and partied at a exotic resort after they received the billion dollars support?..they will never learn.Bush hands down is the worst leader of any G7 ever.I have not seen one condo project in the GTA cancel or delay a building because of the slowing economy,I still see some of the more desirable locations full of cars of potential customers looking for a deal.

they bail out those who caused the problem.Didnt the CEO's went out and partied at a exotic resort after they received the billion dollars support?..they will never learn.Bush hands down is the worst leader of any G7 ever.I have not seen one condo project in the GTA cancel or delay a building because of the slowing economy,I still see some of the more desirable locations full of cars of potential customers looking for a deal.

Come on, you can't be that naive. The CEOs are getting their heads handed to them as if they are the root of all evil here. The fact of the matter is the bailout is simply life support. As if each nation's fiscal and central bank policy had nothing to do with this. As if each government's propoganda of "everyone should own a home" had nothing to do with it. As if each nation's citizens' reckless spending of cheap money had nothing to do with it. As if lender's loose lending protocols had nothing to do with it. As if investment advisor's total lack of understanding of what they are buying and selling had nothing to do with it. And the list goes on and on.

So now what is every country doing about this ?? Throw more money at the problem and make money even cheaper of course so that the propoganda machine can keep rolling along. Good luck to those "buyers" lining up to buy at those sites you mentioned,....yeah, great time to buy, money is really "cheap" again.

Back