Yonge & Rich Condominiums | 156m | 46s | Great Gulf | architectsAlliance

Yegger

Member Bio
Reaction score
In case anyone wanted a reminder of how this was supposed to look. From the 2013 Architectural Plans. I personally am really annoyed that they switched the ground level to black precast / stone compared to the shade closer to the heritage buildings.

1584045702771.png

Stefan

Member Bio
Reaction score
One thing I noticed is that on the left tower, the balcony shape is supposed to be alternating every other floor but in reality, it's just the same balcony space on every floor....

In case anyone wanted a reminder of how this was supposed to look. From the 2013 Architectural Plans. I personally am really annoyed that they switched the ground level to black precast / stone compared to the shade closer to the heritage buildings.

View attachment 236183

Yegger

Member Bio
Reaction score
One thing I noticed is that on the left tower, the balcony shape is supposed to be alternating every other floor but in reality, it's just the same balcony space on every floor....
Nice catch. I'm sure the residents will be happy with larger balconies.

The motif will certainly look striking and will look much better from afar. Too bad for us living nearby, it's a schizophrenic jumble from up close.