Toronto Yonge & Rich Condominiums | 156.35m | 46s | Great Gulf | a—A

Both of those are rentals. HNR Tower was either the stand in or assigned by urbantoronto until the real name was released. It does make sense. I just haven't seen any material that the rentals will be called the King Highline. Everything is about the King Highline itself.

I hope the name whittles down to short form y&r tower, the penthouse is sold to Victor and all will be right with the world.

Edit* this is also pumped through the lobby

With the Colonnade Room on the ground floor!

Really cool video love how it breaks down the sequence of production. I am looking forward to this, I think the brick on the podium and the pattern on the balconies will have a really bold impact on this particular corner. It will also stretch the CBD out nicely

Don't think this has been posted:

-Video works if you click on it*

Tucker Highride produces some really neat animated videos, sometimes with an interesting choice of music. Here's another one that someone posted in another thread.

From earlier today:

DSC00723.jpg
DSC00724.jpg
DSC00725.jpg
DSC00726.jpg
DSC00727.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00723.jpg
    DSC00723.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 846
  • DSC00724.jpg
    DSC00724.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 821
  • DSC00725.jpg
    DSC00725.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 863
  • DSC00726.jpg
    DSC00726.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 864
  • DSC00727.jpg
    DSC00727.jpg
    450.4 KB · Views: 857
I didn't know this one was going to have a swimming pool on the roof! That's awesome. Highest outdoor pool in Toronto?

Pretty sure there's a buried parking garage/foundation here from an unbuilt project.

They've been doing a lot of work shoring up the foundation of the jinxed brew pub. And then as Maestro said, there are the ruins of the strange old parking garage to be dealt with. I suppose then they will start shoring and excavating for real.

I didn't know this one was going to have a swimming pool on the roof! That's awesome. Highest outdoor pool in Toronto?

There are two pools because its two condos built into one building. The Richmond condo (up to floors 30 I think) have a pool and amenities on the west side at a lower floor -around the 6th. The Lombard condo units have the roof top pool on the 45th floor. Possibly the highest roof top pool!

Hmm - not sure if this was discussed already but we seem to have lost the 'shuffled,' 1000 Bay-style balcony motif on the north portion. Latest renders and the model in the sales centre have it has a more rectilinear, Casa-style setup.

designstor-renderings-great-gulf-yonge-rich-01.jpg

Image c/o Designstor.

Hmm - not sure if this was discussed already but we seem to have lost the 'shuffled,' 1000 Bay-style balcony motif on the north portion. Latest renders and the model in the sales centre have it has a more rectilinear, Casa-style setup.

Project End Im not completely sure you're right about that. As a buyer into the building, the picture you posted is exactly what the model has been like since I purchased in April 2013 along with my marketing material given to me on day of signing. The north building was meant to have linear balconies while the southern was to have that shuffled motif. Am I missing what you are saying?

Last edited:

Back