Toronto Yonge & Rich Condominiums | 156.35m | 46s | Great Gulf | a—A

25424202172_e109985ff9_k.jpg

No need to be so pretentious. In reality no one in the world, including yourself would buy this condo because of the name, or not buy it due to the name. You are not interested because the building itself doesn't meet your needs, not because the name is a big factor.

No pretension here, but I can't say I'm surprised that you of all people would accuse me of it.

Look, we both know there are folks whose superstitions won't allow them to live in a condo tower on a floor marked 13... and you think the name of a particular development cannot potentially create the same exceptions for certain people? If you like the name it has, bully for you! I think it's gauche and stand by that assessment.

There was some sort of odd undergound parking structure there. It was filled in a few years ago. I suspect that is part of it in the picture. Before that there was a theatre - the Hippodrome? Or was that on the Bay Street side of NPS?

There was some sort of odd undergound parking structure there. It was filled in a few years ago. I suspect that is part of it in the picture. Before that there was a theatre - the Hippodrome? Or was that on the Bay Street side of NPS?

That was on Bay. Wasn't it Allen's/the Tivoli here? Or was that the other corner? Then there was a BA gas station on the SE corner of Richmond and Victoria.

I am wondering to what extent the planned construction logistics for this site, especially the ingress(es) and egress(es) of vehicles, is under the microscope as of late, given recent suggestions that vehicles on the sidewalk near the neighbouring hydro building caused the recent TTC power outage.

Back