attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,022.2 KB · Views: 1,935
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,928
Actually, Shopper's Drug Mart won't be occupying the retail space. Great Gulf indicated that the space would be too small for a Shopper's Drug Mart. I was told that the space would be divided into 4-6 units consisting of service oriented retail such as coffee shop, convenience store, hair salon, etc.

Well that's disappointing. Would have been very convenient.

Colossally disappointing... I remember the sales office promising everyone a 'major' retail tenant - grocery or pharmacy.

Instead of getting something that could become a commercial "amenity" for the neighborhood, increasing convenience, selection, competition we'll get 4-6 smaller, less useful, but presumably higher aggregate rent-paying businesses... Some of which might even be eye-sores.

*sigh*

Colossally disappointing... I remember the sales office promising everyone a 'major' retail tenant - grocery or pharmacy.

Instead of getting something that could become a commercial "amenity" for the neighborhood, increasing convenience, selection, competition we'll get 4-6 smaller, less useful, but presumably higher aggregate rent-paying businesses... Some of which might even be eye-sores.

*sigh*

I guess we just have to wait until the builder announces which companies will occupy the retail space. Probably not until sometime next year. I am hoping we get Aroma or Fresh N Wild. Keeping my fingers crossed. I am hoping we don't get the typical dry cleaners or convenience store.

I guess we just have to wait until the builder announces which companies will occupy the retail space. Probably not until sometime next year. I am hoping we get Aroma or Fresh N Wild. Keeping my fingers crossed. I am hoping we don't get the typical dry cleaners or convenience store.

My kind of grocery retail would be great... Fresh and Wild would be so perfect. :eek:

Any word on what retail stores are coming to X2? Last time I called Great Gulf, they weren't able to provide me with a clear answer...Shoppers or any type of major grocery/pharma is a no go due to its size? Is this confirmed with the builder???

I know someone associated with Aroma. A few months ago they told me they were approached about the space but weren't interested. Not sure if thats changed, but I'd be very happy if it has.

I know someone associated with Aroma. A few months ago they told me they were approached about the space but weren't interested. Not sure if thats changed, but I'd be very happy if it has.

Not enough foot traffic for an Aroma. They are incredibly stringent on their requirements.

Back