Toronto West Harbour City | ?m | 36s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

Wow, that wall they're forming seems about as big as the Festival Tower's theaters facing King. It must be massive up close.

Great picture by the way.

It looks like a cross between the InterContinental on Front Street and the Ryugyong.

I'm never quite sure where to place Quadrangle in the pantheon of the less-than greats - vying with the present incarnation of Page and Steele in the middle of the pack, maybe?

Mediocre, yes, but two projects stand out as excellent - the BMW Dealership beside the DVP and the condo at Spadina and Queen (not sure of name).

^^ The Morgan by Great Gulf and Quadrangle.

And N-Blox was a really cool idea.

\/\/\/ Oops, yeah -- 550 is aA.. Not sure what I was thinking of.

Last edited:
Quadrangle is a bit so-so, there's no question. The BMW dealership is great, and clearly the board is liking Panorama, but they have a whole bunch of buildings that I like but don't love. Things like The Old York Tower, the Humberview Co-op, Sixty Loft, the Peregrine Co-op, and the Filmport office building all strike me as .. well .. able buildings. Solid additions to the city, but not really something you'd go out of your way to pass by.

grey, 550 is aA, no?

Last edited:
WHC is finally topping off. It's for sure the nicest of the fort york area condos.

3396824150_fb4167a6df_b.jpg

Here one of it during the fog the other night at sunset:
3395984801_d4c6f398b7_b.jpg

for a second there I thought the last pic was Dubai ... great shot Davin ~

I'm not going to bother putting this in the real estate section for fear that it might not get answered... sorry.

But would anyone know what prices will be ranging from when this thing hits the market? I am liking this one more and more. I might consider a move!

Thanks current for all the pics of the various projects!

Hanging Gardens of Babylon lite. They should have cladded it with glazed blue brick and put some winged lions at each step.

AoD

I don't know why, but I actually like this building. It looks really interesting while driving along the Gardiner. It has a Gothic look to it in its shape, though the overall quality and detailing are nowhere near the classical skyscrapers it takes its cues from.

Back