Toronto West Block Est. 1928, The LakeShore, and The LakeFront | 130.75m | 41s | Choice Properties | a—A

Wait, so they're going to tear the whole building down. Then pour a new building and then put the exterior bricks from the original building on the facade of the newly poured building? I've never heard of that being done before.

Wait, so they're going to tear the whole building down. Then pour a new building and then put the exterior bricks from the original building on the facade of the newly poured building? I've never heard of that being done before.

Bay Adelaide Centre? EY Tower? That's usually the method used for any similar project.

So did Concord take over this project? This is very unfortunate. Image is from the December/January Condo Life mag.

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015-12-20.jpg

What I dont understand, is how Concord can come out and lie to themselves by saying this is "modern architecture". Maybe it's modern by Toronto's standards and their own standards, but this is outright garbage in every way, shape and form. This can easily win the award for worst towers in the GTA. They have decimated the railway lands with their non-sense, and they just laugh their way straight to the bank after they complete every POS tower they develop.

I was holding out hope for the Signature tower(s). For the vast prime land allowed Concord for development, it's a damn shame what has occurred imo ,

Back