Toronto Waterscapes | ?m | 30s | Biddington | Graziani + Corazza

Love the design of this tower. My only complaint is that it is not twice as tall. Thirty stories is a very modest height in this day and age. Hopefully future developments along this stretch will not be stunted.

I'm really digging the black painted concrete. Not sure how easy this is to maintain, though. I wish that River City Phase 1 would have done something similar and been entirely black (except for the board-pressed concrete, of course :p).

Waterscapes is very eye-catching when I drive home on the Gardiner; I'm compelled to look over.

Most attractive building in Humber Bay Shores:

P1360094.jpg

P1360103.jpg

P1360107.jpg

Attachments

• P1360094.jpg
    P1360094.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 764
  • P1360103.jpg
    P1360103.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 745
  • P1360107.jpg
    P1360107.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 724
Wow awesome pictures! Drove by one night and the string of lights down the building made for a cool look. Wonder why the top half doesn't have windows yet? Nevertheless great pix!

Boy, is it ever black :p

BlackRectangle.jpg

Attachments

• BlackRectangle.jpg
    BlackRectangle.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 4,397
Last edited by a moderator:
Balcony Glass

Here is a photo from today. The balcony glass is really dark and looks awesome. The podium glass however is using the light green tinted glass instead.

Attachments

• IMG_00000972.jpg
    IMG_00000972.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 922
It does look awesome. While I'm looking forward to Eau du Soleil, Waterscapes is my new favorite building at Humber Bay Shores. I also think that it will have decent retail and restaurants by being built right on Marine Parade Dr. It's only getting better and better.

For some reason, I imagine that something completely unorthodox and brightly coloured for the balcony cladding, like horizontal orangey wood slats, would have worked well.

Can anyone take a photo of the 5th floor terrace from another building? It's pretty impressive!

Back