Toronto Waterlink at Pier 27 | 43.89m | 14s | Cityzen | a—A

on the left side of the second picture is the ramp to the upper section and barrytron 3030 was well inside the construction site.

i actually wasn't on the construction site, although my photography makes it seem that way. i was taking pictures from the parking lot directly northwest of the site. my camera slid right through the chain-link (GO CELLPHONES, i feel like bart simpson). i suppose they shouldn't of kicked me off but i was not in the mood for a fight. shall we all go back tomorrow?

Last edited:
urban dreamer:
shouldn't every photographer on this site get their asses kicked and their cameras destroyed? anyway, i'm sure we all appreciate the photos, even if you are somehow right. and aren't you the king of taking pictures of people's houses? not that i don't appreciate that!

Last edited:
Is the inside of your house public property? Try again.

Of course not. What a silly thing to assume that is what I implied.

They'll need to put up curtains or something.

Perhaps hoarding would be better, but there is still a chainlink that Barrytron stuck his hand and camera (phone) through.

What a silly thing to assume that is what I implied.

Almost as silly as equating a construction site to the inside of someones home.

but there is still a chainlink that Barrytron stuck his hand and camera (phone) through.

So? Are we not allowed to look through a chain link fence?

Should they go after google for their sattelite shots?

I can't see why the construction crew would have such a problem with an innocent photographer. As per the Google reference, allthough they do not legally invade privacy (and I don't believe they do either) some people are upset because they have their houses on Google Maps now. This is not a house, this is a construction site. It will soon be a publicly accesible site, so why not take pictures? I guess the workers were in a bad mood...

Back