Toronto Vita on the Lake | 177.08m | 53s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

I'm not sure who owns the site that the Conservatory Group sales centre is on (wether it's the Conservatory Group or not), but I'm under the impression that it is not Mattamy, and that the two Vita buildings are the last Mattamy/Biddington(/Monarch) buildings in the area.

there have been some speculation on this piece land immediately west of the vita buildings. A photo that i found in earlier parts of this discussion seems to show a whole new tower, which I think is not part of any condo plan.

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-3_11-5-57.png
    upload_2016-11-3_11-5-57.png
    300.7 KB · Views: 232
Last edited by a moderator:
It's still not 100% certain that it is Conservatory that owns that land where their sales centre has been (but I'll say it's entirely possible that it is). It would be their last development site in the area if it is. I assume you're referring to this post. Talk regarding that project should be in that thread!

Is it me, or does this look much more rectangular in the render then it does irl, where it looks more like a square floorplate?

Which I think is tall enough. >.<
There are so many buildings in the area already with identical heights and floorplates: Lago, Vita, the four Westlake towers, Water's Edge is about to get built, Key West is the same height, just smaller floorplate. It's becoming a little too table-toppy. Luckily Eau du Soleil and Palace Pier are breaking up the monotony. It won't be until 2150 Lake Shore gets built out that this will be a proper skyline though...

I'm just gonna say it. This isn't simply boring and uninspired it's downright ugly. It gives daniels on the waterfront a run for its money, and this one's even taller.

Back