Toronto Via Bloor | 138.37m | 46s | Tridel | a—A

I think it will be, with Tridel you always get the last cent of your dollar. have seen many new development and Tridel as not yet disappoint

I always hear people posting negative thoughts about this company. Mostly about there building's facades being cheap looking etc.

I've heard that Tridel's build quality is high- which quite a good thing for owners.

However, they tend to cheap out on exteriors- one prime example is Aqualina. What should have been an extremely high quality project(since it faces the park & the waterfront) is instead covered in spandrel and cheap window wall.

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/thread...ide-m-13s-tridel-arquitectonica.20698/page-40

Ten York is one of their better projects, but it seems to be the exception, rather than the norm.

Anyone have any building renderings? or city planning links? this development is starting to get a big buzz.

voU0GBG.jpg

KoIql7P.jpg

t8joOmj.jpg

bK3g7cG.jpg

wWUihqx.jpg

Z6Qyze9.jpg

fJAr5tb.jpg

I admire their chutzpah for trying to expand retail on Bloor into what's currently a dead zone. It's a tough sell, though, given the lack of connection on both sides. I can't imagine there's any pedestrian traffic to speak of on this stretch of Bloor.

I admire their chutzpah for trying to expand retail on Bloor into what's currently a dead zone. It's a tough sell, though, given the lack of connection on both sides. I can't imagine there's any pedestrian traffic to speak of on this stretch of Bloor.

There's a bit on Sherbourne, but that's mostly correct; I imagine they're banking on this development at least partly changing that, and I think "chutzpah" is the right word.

There was, at one point, a Bloor East pedestrian and cycle visioning plan circulating but I'm not sure what the status is.

Back