Toronto Ventus at Metrogate Condos | ?m | 30s | Tridel | Graziani + Corazza

Metrogate Townhome Construction Update

Spring photos taken Monday, March 21, 2011.

110321-DSCN0191.jpg

110321-DSCN0192-edit.jpg

110321-DSCN0201.jpg

From the Metrogate Presentation Centre parking lot with the Solaris towers in the background:

110321-DSCN0193-edit.jpg

Thanks for the photos TWM ... I've gotta say, these townhouses sure are ugly & repetitive ... the Regent Park revitalization townhouses look 10x better, what was the designer thinking??

yikes, you had to drive and walk around in that mud?

The photos make the mud situation look worse than it is because it was raining all day (it was actually just a thin film on the asphalt). I wasn't even wearing boots and came out none the worse for wear. BTW many of the trees were being delivered for landscaping. Things should be looking really good by the end of summer. I just wish that I could go on site at least once on a sunny day and get colour photos instead of grayscale.

I'll be shooting a video in May at Metrogate so I should get lots of decent pics of Solaris, Ventus construction and some of the completed Townhome interiors.

The model suite is coming soon to the townhomes.

Purchasers of Solaris 1 & 2 should have received an email or mail notification about the Open House tour in mid-April.

Excerpt:
"This information session will take you on a self guided tour of your Solaris at Metrogate Community. View all the amenities offered while stopping along the way at the information booths of your choice and enjoy some light refreshments.
Booths will include:
- Your Del Property Management Team
- Provident Energy Management - Your metering systems and billing
- Maintenance Tips - How to get the most out of your new home
- Green Living
- Your Community Connection Website
- And much more"

The Solaris amenities and model suites are available now to visit.

The towers are very modern compared to those townhomes, which look a bit dark and drab in my opinion. It doesn't look like the windows are very large, I am wondering how much light will come in from them. I hear they are pretty big inside though.

Thanks for the photos TWM ... I've gotta say, these townhouses sure are ugly & repetitive ... the Regent Park revitalization townhouses look 10x better, what was the designer thinking??

I have to agree, the Regent Park townhouses look much better. The Regent Park development is also getting lots of new retail, to animate the area. Why is this not built with some retail too? It looks like this will be one of those dull, lonely, deserted neighbourhoods. (no eyes on the street here) It certainly won't make this area feel safe.

Construction notice updates sent to Ventus purchasers

Emails and mails went out to Ventus 1 and 2 purchasers:

Ventus 1: "We're please to let you know that Construction at Ventus at Metrogate is progressing exceptionally well. Shoring and excavation have been completed and construction of the parking levels has begun."

Ventus 2: "We're please to let you know that Construction at Ventus 2 at Metrogate is progressing exceptionally well. Shoring and excavation are well on their way and we expect footing installations to begin in the summer."

Purchasers should check their email, mail or log in to mytridelhome.com for the full documents.

Please contact your Metrogate Sales Team at 416.293.5535 if you have questions.

April 14 2011 update

Metrogate Townhomes well underway - I still don't like them
IMG_5212.jpg

May 16 2011 update

Ventus 1 at 3rd floor
IMG_5359.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

May 29 2011 update

Ventus 1 starting 4th floor
IMG_5367.jpg

Ventus 1 is moving quickly! construction is already on the 7 or 8 floor and the lobby is starting as well

July 23 2011 update

Metrogate Townhomes - patios now with frosted glass railings
IMG_1162.jpg

Back