Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

haha..thanks guy!

I ran into smuncky last night and was informed of your wonderful comments lol

and yes, I meant 2010, but hey, I could just tent it in there.

It beats commuting to downtown everyday :D

21 February 2009 photo update

dsc01604e.jpg

dsc01608.jpg

Is that poor carpet warehouse still going out of business? Has been for some ten years I believe :)

Rasan's on Yonge south of Carlton has been going out of business for years. At one point they even had a sign up that had words to the effect of "Store closing on ___________" and then they would tape a new date into the blank every couple weeks. Some of their closing signage is actually sunfaded.

Is it any good?

I dont think its good. The food is bland and ordinary.

Also, at the location in the picture, my coworkers and I were insulted. Not once, but twice by the same waiter on the dress attire we wear to work every day. Apparently it looked like we were "going on a picnic"

Rasan's on Yonge south of Carlton has been going out of business for years. At one point they even had a sign up that had words to the effect of "Store closing on ___________" and then they would tape a new date into the blank every couple weeks. Some of their closing signage is actually sunfaded.

I believe this type of action would be considered false/misleading advertising and subject to fines ... I think it's the Competition Bureau.(or something like that).

found the link: http://www.cb-bc.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/eng/h_00529.html

Last edited:

Back