Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

That’s exactly what they want. The buyers to exercise their right cancel and they don’t have to build.

Sharing experiences won’t matter, there will always be people buying projects. A bad experience with Uptowns will have zero effect on future projects.

Oh well, atleast I won't have anything to do with them after I get my money back. I will definitely lose my profit but there is nothing I can do. To sue is going to be a loss of money if I don't win so it's risky

Anyone contact Domenic for an update?
Got a call back from him when I left a message. He said on track from what he stated to me in August, October recommencing construction. I think he also mentioned a formal update will follow when that gets going.

I also stated being anxious because there’s lots of money tied and up and for a long time. He sounded anyway, to be empathetic and not annoyed/frustrated by me. I’ve spoke to him and emailed many times in the last couple months.

Appears to be constructing as planned, and discussions and plans with construction are proceeding near concluding for this next set of work.

Not sure if it’s false hope he was selling or honesty, but seemed authentic.

Got a call back from him when I left a message. He said on track from what he stated to me in August, October recommencing construction. I think he also mentioned a formal update will follow when that gets going.

I also stated being anxious because there’s lots of money tied and up and for a long time. He sounded anyway, to be empathetic and not annoyed/frustrated by me. I’ve spoke to him and emailed many times in the last couple months.

Appears to be constructing as planned, and discussions and plans with construction are proceeding near concluding for this next set of work.

Not sure if it’s false hope he was selling or honesty, but seemed authentic.
Seems so sketch, why is it taking so long just to start lol. We’re pretty annoyed and want to find another builder. It’s so much worse that they’re delaying a possible cancellation even…

Seems so sketch, why is it taking so long just to start lol. We’re pretty annoyed and want to find another builder. It’s so much worse that they’re delaying a possible cancellation even…
I get it, could be the fakest in history. From emails and phone convos, I genuinely think they’re intending to complete. However, trying to navigate finances and trying to position themselves in the most positive place coming out. I can’t speak to the quality of the build however, probably will be crappy due to cost savings.

I get it, could be the fakest in history. From emails and phone convos, I genuinely think they’re intending to complete. However, trying to navigate finances and trying to position themselves in the most positive place coming out. I can’t speak to the quality of the build however, probably will be crappy due to cost savings.
Try get some info on their last project Queensway ? Think still not done all buildings after years and presently closing some units?

Try get some info on their last project Queensway ? Think still not done all buildings after years and presently closing some units?
Also if they are serious about finishing it probably make everyone sign ammendment to change dates? Cuz will be impossible to just finish the garage alone by next October!!!

Also if they are serious about finishing it probably make everyone sign ammendment to change dates? Cuz will be impossible to just finish the garage alone by next October!!!
Outside occupancy is April 2025, it would probably take until then tbh

just 1 year and 7 months for outside occupancy date. I am not sure how could they meet deadline, with construction is on hold and no concrete plan to start. I have no hope. They are just delaying the cancellation.

if it comes to that they would amend the outside occupancy date for 2028. lol.

if it comes to that they would amend the outside occupancy date for 2028. lol.
I wouldn’t mind, the housing market will be crap for another couple of years anyway, interest rates too high.

2028 will be perfect 👌

As long as they build I don’t really care what year tbh lol, even 2023. At this point, time is on our side.
Hmmm. Only time and VanDick will tell. But honestly I lost my trust in them. delaying projects is loss for them. They don’t care about their customers. If they cared we would have gotten our houses. So they won’t delay. If they feel they could not build on time they would cancel the project and sell it again for higher prices in different name.

Back