Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

I think. They can’t make another unavoidable delay without any critical reasons. In case they ask amendments for dates, they would like to amend the price as well.

Has to be a critical Delay ack by the city o province i think..first need to see construction start

I think. They can’t make another unavoidable delay without any critical reasons. In case they ask amendments for dates, they would like to amend the price as well.
The last 2 or more phases were sold as avg today prices but the first sales is where they may ask for price chg

Hmm. So many speculation. Let’s wait and see.
True.. Dont stress about it! When u see construction starts then u know! Which i think personally wont happen until after int rates start going .. So forget about what they say Oct they will start

Don’t think that I am pessimistic. I don’t think they would start construction at all. I made up my mind for cancellation. All odds are against us :( btw no one knows when would BOC reduce interest rate. I m not sure we could have our hope on that.

Had to delete my yesterday's post because I wanted to be sure of the facts...the new Heartlake collection project on 10194 hearlake road (current presentation office) has some legal issue. A CPL was issued in July 2023 and construction for that project will not start anytime soon until the case is resolved.

I believe the CPL is having some backslash on the Uptown project (our project) but I'm not 100% sure at this point. The is because a CPL on any of the builders project could be seen as a default event by lenders and a lender could withdraw all construction loan/ commitment letters. If this is the case, I don't see construction commencing on Uptown project. I hope I'm wrong.

For anyone calling Dominic, ask him how does the CPL impact the uptown project and if he's honest about construction commencing in October as he claimed.

@jbaa1 @SRAMP @Deanfeb @Michelle C @random

Had to delete my yesterday's post because I wanted to be sure of the facts...the new Heartlake collection project on 10194 hearlake road (current presentation office) has some legal issue. A CPL was issued in July 2023 and construction for that project will not start anytime soon until the case is resolved.

I believe the CPL is having some backslash on the Uptown project (our project) but I'm not 100% sure at this point. The is because a CPL on any of the builders project could be seen as a default event by lenders and a lender could withdraw all construction loan/ commitment letters. If this is the case, I don't see construction commencing on Uptown project. I hope I'm wrong.

For anyone calling Dominic, ask him how does the CPL impact the uptown project and if he's honest about construction commencing in October as he claimed.

@jbaa1 @SRAMP @Deanfeb @Michelle C @random

What is a CPL?

Can you contact the Mississauga office and ask to speak to Domenic? Or email him. You have first hand details , it’s best coming from you.

Back