Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Has anybody who lives nearby passed by the site recently? Any activity at all? As well the Heartlake Collection office?

Iā€™m thinking to go to Vandyk head office Mississauga and see if I can talk to Dom and John. Hoping to get some face time with them and get some real answers. Has anyone ever tried this before, any luck getting them in person?

Patiently waiting for construction to commence in 2weeks time as promised šŸ«£
They promised me that construction would start by September. But no sign.

If I call them again, the answer would be construction would start in another 2 months. I donā€™t think they have money to complete this project. They simply stalling the cancellation.

They promised me that construction would start by September. But no sign.

If I call them again, the answer would be construction would start in another 2 months. I donā€™t think they have money to complete this project. They simply stalling the cancellation.
In mid August they told me 45-90 days.

I asked again a couple days ago for an update. They replied ā€œas stated, in October/Novemberā€.

In mid August they told me 45-90 days.

I asked again a couple days ago for an update. They replied ā€œas stated, in October/Novemberā€.
Yes, thatā€™s what I am talking about. In July they told me that it was September. Now it is moved to November. Now they should have phase by phase plan if they would like to complete the project in another year or so. Instead they kept pushing the construction commencement by 2 months every time. It is sign of deception and fraud. Anyhow there should be ending for anything. Letā€™s see how far they could deceive us.

Quick update: Completed 6 years today since I signed the sales agreement. So I decided to call Dominic today. 20 seconds into the conversation and he said no construction anytime soon. I asked why and he said they haven't reached an agreement with the company that will manage the project. I asked if it is PCL, he said he can't comment on that. I asked when do they expect to finalize the negotiation/agreement, he said with the current high interest rate and labor shortage he can't say.

He advised to stop calling and they will provide an update by July 2024 as stated in the last communication.

The conversation sounded like they were doing us a flavor selling the project to us....zero accountability!

Quick update: Completed 6 years today since I signed the sales agreement. So I decided to call Dominic today. 20 seconds into the conversation and he said no construction anytime soon. I asked why and he said they haven't reached an agreement with the company that will manage the project. I asked if it is PCL, he said he can't comment on that. I asked when do they expect to finalize the negotiation/agreement, he said with the current high interest rate and labor shortage he can't say.

He advised to stop calling and they will provide an update by July 2024 as stated in the last communication.

The conversation sounded like they were doing us a flavor selling the project to us....zero accountability!

Thanks for the update.

Wow for real. No construction anytime soon? He told me commencing October/November. I do intend to contact him again in mid October.

Hopefully that was some ray of hope they are still intending to complete the project and not drop it entirely. Was there any comment re completion or cancellation?

Thanks for the update.

Wow for real. No construction anytime soon? He told me commencing October/November. I do intend to contact him again in mid October.

Hopefully that was some ray of hope they are still intending to complete the project and not drop it entirely. Was there any comment re completion or cancellation?
I didn't ask. I was too disappointed.

If theyā€™re not building homes wtf are they doing lol. Are their other projects going up?

If theyā€™re not building homes wtf are they doing lol. Are their other projects going up?
From searching on this forum, the only project going up is Backyard neighborhood...still on track for completion next year. Nothing is happening at other projects like the Grand Central Mimico and Lakeview DXE...Wabash, Highgrove, Revine and Heartlake Collect are on sales.

Back