Toronto Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

I was in there once during the dig down of the York Concourse. It was full of offices at the time but we met up there before going into the York Concourse.
When they are working, from Front St you may be able to see through the windows to the [still rough-looking] first floor East Wing.

Didn't this used to be the connection to the Royal York? Noticed this last week. These were previously covered up with wood.

Didn't this used to be the connection to the Royal York? Noticed this last week. These were previously covered up with wood.

View attachment 192429

View attachment 192430

View attachment 192431
These doors used to lead to the below ground (and just west of below ground) section of the moat and will do so again. I think you could then get into Royal York basement near their coffee shop but I understand they no longer want this and I do not think it is reopening. They have a PATH link to the east end of their basement from the Royal Bank/Union TTC Station area

Last edited:
These doors used to lead to the below ground (and just west of below ground) section of the moat and will do so again. I think you could then get into Royal York basement near their coffee shop but I understand they no longer want this and I do not think it is reopening. They have a PATH link to the east end of their basement from the Royal Bank/Union TTC Station area
See PATH old and PATH new below. You can see the direct link from Union to Royal York has gone.
path-then.jpg
Path now.jpg

Back