Toronto Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

[QUOTE="kotsy, post: 1398157, member: 24796”] ...regular electric outlets without USB sockets. Whoever dropped the ball on that one ...
Feels too soon to say. Is there a scenario where a choice was made to prevent lengthy phone charging, computer work, and general electronic lingering? Like if the food court becomes frequently crowded? That said, USB chargers were made quite available upstairs in the York Concourse.[/QUOTE]

I think this was the case. It prevents the food court from becoming a mobile office wherein people sit there and drink coffee all day doing paperwork.

So the new food court level is now officially open that is exiting news I can’t wait to see it bustling with people for the first time

So the new food court level is now officially open that is exiting news I can’t wait to see it bustling with people for the first time

A couple things of note this morning:

The NORTHERN pair of escalators are still boarded off. I can only assume the TSSA has yet to sign off on them or that they are not yet operational. I know last week they were being worked on and the steps were being installed.

The Tims kiosk just north of the York Concourse is still open for business. I did not see any sign of it closing anytime soon. Perhaps there will be two for the time being.

A couple things of note this morning:

The NORTHERN pair of escalators are still boarded off. I can only assume the TSSA has yet to sign off on them or that they are not yet operational. I know last week they were being worked on and the steps were being installed.

The Tims kiosk just north of the York Concourse is still open for business. I did not see any sign of it closing anytime soon. Perhaps there will be two for the time being.
Well are you able to go down into it?

The food court is coming tomorrow this is so exiting. Does anybody else think that it might experience some sort of teething problems?
The food court is coming tomorrow this is so exiting. Does anybody else think that it might experience some sort of teething problems?
Well, almost all new things see a few problems in early days and restaurants are no exception. So, yes.

The kiosk is staying put..
Screenshot_20181126-085806_Twitter.jpg

That's too bad. Union has got to start eliminating the temporary stuff.

This may have something to do with the fact that the food court only opens at 7 am and closes at 7 pm alongside Pilot Coffee. It may be that this is their solution to limited hours elsewhere. The Kiosk is not part of the food court and can both open earlier and stay open later.

Back