Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
As I’ve said previously on this forum, my vote is (still) for a Pret or a Greggs.

I could get intro trouble playing the process of elimination game............

But still, I will say this, neither of those are among the tenants I'm currently aware of.........

Though I agree, particularly on Pret, that it would be a nice addition.

Gregg's has some good stuff, but some that I find a bit odd..........the Bacon, Ketchup and HP Sauce sandwich........

Richard White

Member Bio
Reaction score
I could get intro trouble playing the process of elimination game............

But still, I will say this, neither of those are among the tenants I'm currently aware of.........

Though I agree, particularly on Pret, that it would be a nice addition.

Gregg's has some good stuff, but some that I find a bit odd..........the Bacon, Ketchup and HP Sauce sandwich........

My folks once went to a Steakhouse in Pennsylvania called Hoss's. They offered them Marshmallows and caramel as toppers on their steak.

Bacon, Ketchup and HP Sauce does not seem so bad.

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
So far we have Arabica Coffee, TD and Sephora as the three upcoming retail tenants in the Bay Concourse, unless I’m missing anyone.

You're missing several; but the others haven't been announced yet, so you're forgiven! LOL 😉

APTA-2048

Member Bio
Reaction score
It’s been over year since I’ve seen Union Station at night. Glad to see the lights on, and the art installation makes it look extra cool.

AE6DC557-9AC9-4330-97DC-CE541FBF630B.jpeg

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
It’s been over year since I’ve seen Union Station at night. Glad to see the lights on, and the art installation makes it look extra cool.

View attachment 352066

Due to the orange illumination, on a dark pavement, at night, plus the script at the bottom, I get a sorta of Halloween vibe out of it. Which I realize is not the intent..........but I do!

superelevation

Member Bio
Reaction score
Not my retailer of choice (no knock on them); but Sephora will be part of the mix at Union Station sometime in early 2022.

While I can't say much about the other offerings to come.............I can say its an interesting mix that will make many here happy.

This paragraph, from the Retail-Insider article linked above hints at that:

View attachment 350711

I'm also going to add as an aside, there are some other big retail names coming to the immediate area around Union in the next couple of years........
Who's coming to the area around Union? In what locations?

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Who's coming to the area around Union? In what locations?

If I was allowed to tell you that, I would.

I may be able to share some names ahead of public announcements; but no guarantees.

PS. I'm not directly tied to the projects in question; I'm just, in-the-loop.

Last edited:

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I prefer not to get shot if you tell me...

LOL, not the penalty that would apply; and not the person either; its the teller who may get in trouble; but fortunately the death penalty is not the applicable punishment.