Toronto Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

If Metrolinx was smart, they'd have their social media team monitor UT, r/toronto, and stevemunro.ca.

But do we know for sure that they don't? I guess we should assume not unless confirmed otherwise.
If they do then they may not say so so they can avoid having to compensate anyone for any ideas they may use. Many large businesses will not expect unsolicited ideas but that doesn't mean that they don't look in places for them.

If they do then they may not say so so they can avoid having to compensate anyone for any ideas they may use. Many large businesses will not expect unsolicited ideas but that doesn't mean that they don't look in places for them.
Both TTC and Metrolinx view this site regular. There maybe a few other systems as well. How they use the info is another thing.

Steve site is always view by both system as well.

Both TTC and Metrolinx view this site regular. There maybe a few other systems as well. How they use the info is another thing.

Steve site is always view by both system as well.

More likely a "clipping service" would do that. Politicians should use them as well. Even if they don't "like" the organization.

From link.

What is a clipping service?

Clipping services monitor what is being said about your company and its products. Traditionally, clipping services combed newspapers and other print media to find mention of your company's name or products. Now, clipping services can monitor all types of media, including the Internet.

The value of clipping services
Clipping services can be used to:
  • Track public opinion
  • Monitor critical or time-saving issues
  • Plan crisis management strategies
  • Asses the impact of media relations and marketing campaigns
  • Track mentions of products, services and company names
  • Find out what competitors are doing
  • Identify potential market trends and consumer issues

What Metrolinx has today as a PR department is non existing to what it had a few years ago. A lot of good people bail to the point they went outside of Ontario for work.

Even if you ask tough questions or easy ones, takes donkey ages to get a reply and it will be the standard skirt the question comment.

What Metrolinx has today as a PR department is non existing to what it had a few years ago. A lot of good people bail to the point they went outside of Ontario for work.

Even if you ask tough questions or easy ones, takes donkey ages to get a reply and it will be the standard skirt the question comment.

What I don't get is why they felt the need to hire MORE PR people.

Anyway.. can we bring this back on topic? There is a Metrolinx catch all forum for these discussions.

Went through the York concourse last night on the way home. Some of the hoarding is down around the escalator heading down to the to-be food court, on the north side of the concourse.

It's a small mercy, but one that got me excited enough regardless.

Went through the York concourse last night on the way home. Some of the hoarding is down around the escalator heading down to the to-be food court, on the north side of the concourse.

Isn't it supposed to open in November?

Sorry the hoarding is still there. On the bright side, they've cleaned up the temporary passage through the Front West moat, looks like it's ready to open.

Back