Toronto Union Pearson Express | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | MMM Group Limited

Parking at terminals is expensive no?

Long-term parking: $20/a day at the "Value Park Lot". See link. Use the Terminal Link train to get to the UPX.

1548817093584.png

Did I miss the UP logo rebrand? They have this up on Twitter as their avatar.

The website still has the olive branding.

1548817582493.png

Last edited:
Long-term parking: $20/a day at the "Value Park Lot". See link. Use the Terminal Link train to get to the UPX.

View attachment 172590
When travelling I always use the Value Lot.....but, in the context of this discussion you can buy this special park and ride ticket, park at T1 and pay $35 for 5 return tickets including parking .....

......it is a good deal for a larger group making a day trip into city.

When travelling I always use the Value Lot...
When it was about $55 a week, it wasn't a bad deal, even for a couple of weeks, and was competitive with taxi. But now it's $105 for the first week, and $140 for each additional week ... so more taxis. Or even TTC or TTC/GO/UP

When it was about $55 a week, it wasn't a bad deal, even for a couple of weeks, and was competitive with taxi. But now it's $105 for the first week, and $140 for each additional week ... so more taxis. Or even TTC or TTC/GO/UP
I should have qualified, most of my trips are shorter than a week.

I recall (a few years ago) it was about $90 for a week - and even no extra charge to stay the whole month.
Even before this, it was soemting like $60 per week, but they dinged you an extra $30 for 1 day when you went on a 7 day all inclusive vacation and went 12 hours beyond the 1 week.

I recall (a few years ago) it was about $90 for a week - and even no extra charge to stay the whole month.
Even before this, it was soemting like $60 per week, but they dinged you an extra $30 for 1 day when you went on a 7 day all inclusive vacation and went 12 hours beyond the 1 week.
Looking on the old airport website - it was $52 a week in 2009 (coupons were always available back then - the lot had a lot of extra capacity!). It was January 2010 I said WTF and started using TTC!
1548872967972.png

Last edited:
Used a lot on Carlingview last year that that took use to/from the airport and had the car warm when we got back for $75 in Feb, but gone now for a development. When we arrived at 2 am, we phone and was pickup in 10 minutes.

Cheap parking for the airport.
https://www.travelcar.com/park/

From link:

Train Service Alerts
January 31, 2019 - 01:07 pm​
Until further notice, UP Express trains will operate a limited service due to weather related equipment problems.​
Whatever that means?
Every 45 minutes until 9 pm and replace with buses until 1 am.

Was not enough cold weather testing done during the design process of the vehicles? Is the current extreme cold weather beyond what they tested for?

I guess not. It doesn't help that this is the airport link train, so whenever stuff like this happens, people are screwed ( unless you take Line 2 and 900, or a taxi to the airport instead)

Back