Toronto U Condominiums | 183.79m | 56s | Pemberton | a—A

Thanks for putting the timeline together greenleaf. A great update.

Thanks all!

They are working on a floor every 5-6 work days on the west tower. Once they finish the transfer slab on the east tower (another 2 weeks or so) that one will fly up too.

Pieces for the exterior elevator for the west tower were delivered today. I suppose once that goes in more internal work will get done.

Stone has been laid at the base of the southern townhouses. The colour matches St. Mike's Brennan Hall. It will look good. It's thick too, probably a good 4-6".

First piece of glass is up. It's Toronto gray.

To add: it reminds me of a gray version of X Condo.

Last edited:
Walking through this precinct, I like how U frames the St Michael's College courtyards. It's a maze of small beautiful places. My compliments to the gardeners who design and maintain these gardens - this is a work of art and inspiration.

What I would like to know is if there is a plan to beautify Bay Street. I drove south from Bloor the other day and noticed how much the streetscape takes away from the developing canyon effect.

ua18.jpg

Stone has been laid at the base of the southern townhouses. The colour matches St. Mike's Brennan Hall. It will look good. It's thick too, probably a good 4-6".

Greenleaf, thanks for the update. I couldn't find the stone you referred to. Is it visible from Bay?

Back