Toronto U Condominiums | 183.79m | 56s | Pemberton | a—A

This project continues to crawl along, not a whole lot to see. The south end of the project looks pretty much the same as the previous photos except the concrete floor is in, the north-west side is beginning the 2nd parking level. At this rate this isn't going to make ground until probably fall.

Pics taken July 19, 2012

VCfLh.jpg

82Apk.jpg

zABRx.jpg

some progress, but still tragic how slow the entire project has been... I remember this one way back in my early skyscrapergeek days... before ICE, before so many projects that launched after this one, yet, are already leaps ahead of this one in terms of construction.

ICE is a fine example, already 20 stories up. and launched way after U Condos did (as far as i can remember)

I can't believe it didn't have better sales. Though expensive, it's in a fantastic location, being on quiet Bay Street, on the edge of U of T and a short walk from Yorkville and Yonge.

I can't believe it didn't have better sales. Though expensive, it's in a fantastic location, being on quiet Bay Street, on the edge of U of T and a short walk from Yorkville and Yonge.

Bay Street isn't quiet!

This morning they started pouring concrete for the south end, which will complete the very bottom level of the concrete for the site.

Back