News   Aug 02, 2024
 387     1 
News   Aug 02, 2024
 592     1 
News   Aug 02, 2024
 303     0 

Toronto to get new football team (LFL)

^^^ Nice drawing... except not nice in that it cannot be unseen. ;)

Anyways, here are some photos of the last game:

http://photogallery.thestar.com/1078171

6c8c10894065b2ef0825c7ec1496.jpeg

The fact that those get-ups look ridiculous probably explains why the team/league is destined to fall apart.

When it comes to "sexy sport", it's equivalent to this

TheHomer.jpg

I have always thought American football and ice hockey are two of the most barbaric sports out there.
Play more soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, golf... anything but football and ice hockey. It is unhealthy for our gentle and nice society, it is unhealthy for our kids and the education.

I have always thought American football and ice hockey are two of the most barbaric sports out there.
Play more soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, golf... anything but football and ice hockey. It is unhealthy for our gentle and nice society, it is unhealthy for our kids and the education.
Soccer_Fight.jpg

I would have to disagree and argue that these are very healthy activities for both society and for our kids. They provide great exercise, they teach kids about teamwork and competition and strategy, and they provide kids with an outlet for their energies and something to get involved in.

What about rugby and fencing and lacosse and canadian football? Are they also "unhealthy"?

Back