News   Aug 02, 2024
 631     1 
News   Aug 02, 2024
 713     1 
News   Aug 02, 2024
 332     0 

Toronto to get new football team (LFL)

Maybe this should be housed in a new waterfront stadium - right next to the world's biggest ferris wheel.

Mayor’s niece one cut away from lingerie football team

Treating her competition like her uncle treated George Smitherman, Krista Ford, daughter of Councillor Doug Ford and niece of Mayor Rob Ford, is steadily barreling her way toward a spot on Toronto’s Lingerie Football League team.

Tryouts for the 20-woman Toronto Triumph roster began with 110 players. With one cut left, the field has been winnowed to below 40.

1ab04828468ebe8c4803a02a2e6e.jpeg

Hmm, so would father and uncle come to the games?

So if your daughter becomes a stripper, does one go and watch her dance?

It's hardly the same thing. It's basically like beach volleyball IMO, and beach volleyball is an Olympic sport.

True, if it were my daughter I wouldn't be too happy with it, but in some ways I'd be even more annoyed if my daughter wanted to be a cheerleader. FWIW, dad Ford opposed it but was overruled by mom and sisters.

Last edited:
It's basically like beach volleyball ...
nothing like beach volleyball. When you go down the beach, you see people playing beach volleyball.

Perhaps you could tell me where I could wander and find women playing football in their underwear?

The name of the "sport" itself is the give-away that this is more about prostitution than sport.

Lingerie Football League is so much more wholesome than that Pride thing. I'm bringing all my friends to watch!

Back