Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

C61581F7-7E6F-44E9-A7EE-1DC67D7F11EF.jpeg

I suspect you've only got about half a year before it blocks the lake at best. With four cranes working, it's gotta be a floor every couple of weeks at most, no?
Any guesses by when this building would be ready? I have passed the construction a couple of times, but it doesn't look like they are pouring a floor every couple of weeks. It's more like a floor every month. At this rate it won't be ready till end of 2022.

Any guesses by when this building would be ready? I have passed the construction a couple of times, but it doesn't look like they are pouring a floor every couple of weeks. It's more like a floor every month. At this rate it won't be ready till end of 2022.
Podium floor plates always take far longer to build and cure than the rest of the building to my understanding. So this is likely on par for the course.

The pouring of floors is always slow when they are on the lower floors as they tend to be different. Once they start the actual towers, things usually move much faster as they simply re-use the forms. That said, I doubt anyone will be moving in much before mid-2022. This rendering is from the Pemberton site - probably posted before but it is certainly not too flattering of what's to come.
tands.jpg

Last edited:
It has been even slower than one floor a month - they were at ground level back in May. This is a massive podium, stretching from Sherbourne to Princess, and there is something like 17 floors to it, so mid-2022 seems pretty optimistic to me (though I'm no expert, just an interested observer with a decent view of it).

Back