Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

Not sure if this is the totally final version, but I think it's this or close to it:

I don't think so. I think it's actually the parking garage where that would go. There's an east-west passage. It's going to be 17 storey wall all along Front from Sherbourne to Princess.
Yes of course I see that now... there's inhabited floors above n/s entrances (the south render had me fooled with the large gap between volumes). Shame if there wasn't a way to at least punch some light wells through the centre of the "two" buildings.

Yes of course I see that now... there's inhabited floors above n/s entrances (the south render had me fooled with the large gap between volumes). Shame if there wasn't a way to at least punch some light wells through the centre of the "two" buildings.

There's a pretty big courtyard between the two buildings on the south end of the block. If done right, that could be nice.

I think these are the final plans:

And here’s how it looks today:

2ABD01C4-BF1B-4555-8C54-03B4A16BF2AD.jpeg

Though Lakeside Residences (157m, 127m, 51m) has not been exactly universally well-received, at least it's shiny... and Jowblow333333's shot in that thread suggests it will help distract us from Daniels (at least from the east).

Back