Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

pianiel

Member Bio
Reaction score
wait what? have funds dried up?
Don't spread false information. That is "usually". This is unusual time.

Due to the circumstance, many builders, including Pemberton have sent emails to notify purchaser about COVID-19 delay.

It is "unavoidable delay" according to Tarion, and is allowed.

Last edited:

DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Don't spread false information. That is "usually". This is unusual time.

Due to the circumstance, many builders, including Pemberton have sent emails to notify purchaser about COVID-19 delay.

It is "unavoidable delay" according to Tarion, and is allowed.
Either you can't read or I can't write. I made no reference to funds drying up for this project. I agreed with @evandyk and remarked on the fact that the first reaction from UTers to any stoppage of work ion any project is usually the most extreme!

pianiel

Member Bio
Reaction score
Either you can't read or I can't write. I made no reference to funds drying up for this project. I agreed with @evandyk and remarked on the fact that the first reaction from UTers to any stoppage of work ion any project is usually the most extreme!
I didn't mean to be disrespectful to you. I wasn't talking about you. It's funny how words taken out of context in a sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: DSC

evandyk

Member Bio
Reaction score
St. Lawrence Condos is shut down too. But all the sites south of the Gardiner seem to be proceeding still.

evandyk

Member Bio
Reaction score
Of all the projects I can see from my balcony (including the Gardiner restoration), Aquabella seems to be the only one where there are workers on site today, at least in any number.