Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

The kid is in heaven watching it. Not likely to have a nap today with all this excitement. When we were down at the corner earlier there was a whole family watching it, all wearing tiny construction hard hats. Super cute. Even their mom was wearing one!
That was me! It's pretty rare to see that size mobile in action so wouldn't miss the opportunity to have the kids check it out too.

PXL_20230618_182942630.jpg
PXL_20230618_182741239.jpg

Rode by this today and had a thought, maybe there would be something new to photograph.

Nope. It’s just a box. A box beside another box beside another box with a box on top. I still don’t know how they made it without a number of units having no windows. It’s that thicc

I wish. This area is in dire need of parking since all the lots closed at the 1st Parliament site.
nobody said it was a commercial garage.

A new Green P garage is opening under the St Lawrence Market north building, and the Market St Green P garage is never full from the times I've parked there and has literally thousands of spots.

further west closer to the Distillery it can get busier.. but again, there is the Green P underneath the distillery and a large gravel lot south of Lake Shore for overflow for events.

Back