Toronto Theatre Park | 156.96m | 47s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

mTCB0Bu.jpg

Great combo of buildings in that zoom shot. Looking forward to seeing that image replicated when Theatre Park is finished!

looks like two glass pieces are missing from the mechanical. are they changing the glass of mechanical?

they have been there since first installed. topic was already discussed. though i dont recall the answer. its several pages back.

Taken 2 days ago, forgot to upload this one. My bad. Enjoy.

IMG_2083.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2083.jpg
    IMG_2083.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,285
Wake me up when they change the glass at the top because until they do that, this thing is a disaster. I was walking the other day and looked up at the wrong colored glass and had to quickly look away.

Do you see in binary or something? Black and white only? Because it's not a disaster by any sensible measure when you have at least grayscale (let alone full colour) vision. It's a disappointment, sure. The hyperbole tells me more about you than it does about the building.

Other than the colour of the mechaincal box, this building is pretty special.

Do you see in binary or something? Black and white only? Because it's not a disaster by any sensible measure when you have at least grayscale (let alone full colour) vision. It's a disappointment, sure. The hyperbole tells me more about you than it does about the building.

At the risk of being labelled a Negative Nelly, I have to agree with KW; the mechanical colour is a major distraction...

At the risk of being labelled a Negative Nelly, I have to agree with KW; the mechanical colour is a major distraction...

The colour? For me it’s way more about the form/shape. I barely notice the colour difference, but the way it looks like an asinine little baseball cap on top, hovering over so discordantly, is glaringly hideous.

Sorry to offend.

At this level of execution the details are what make the difference, and all the more so with this style of design. There's little place to hide, in other words, and it is perfectly reasonable to judge the building accordingly. You may choose to ignore the crown but don't criticize others who consider the building in its entirety.

Back