Toronto The Whitney on Redpath | 69.19m | 21s | The Benvenuto Group | NEUF

Art shoppe is mixed use I believe, given its use. Neighborhood designation is generally only for residential areas, while art shoppe is on a commercial property.

The one that is trying to build in a neighbourhood designated area is those stacked towns on the northern part of Yonge and eglinton that had the hilarious NIMBY reaction last year a lot of people made fun of for..

Looks like the sign has been updated to correctly note the number of stories for the podium and how it relates to the towers.

Attachments

• Brownlow.JPG
    Brownlow.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 457
Neuf Architects. The firm seems to be new to Toronto, but seems quite prominent in Montreal. A lot of projects there under their name.

8VPsuny.png

I used to live on Soudan. The entire street can't be densified quickly enough. There should be no single family homes within 15 minutes walking to the Yonge/Eglinton station.

This reminds me way too much of that condo building on Eglinton, a bit west of Eglinton and Mt Pleasent, I can't think of the name of it, but it was built in 08'.
You're thinking of Panache Condos on the north side of Eglinton, just east of Redpath.

Ha you're right well if chop the development in half: Compared to Panache that is.

Back