Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

Yep. I am very, very excited to see this go up. Especially since Tridel apparently has something good planned for the residential component.

I guess it depends if we are getting Tridel/Wallman/300 Front or Tridel/Wallman/Ten York.

I guess it depends if we are getting Tridel/Wallman/300 Front or Tridel/Wallman/Ten York.

Okay,Ten York is curtainwall unlike 300 but it's not attractive with all the punctuated places for venting. Lot's of spandrel too. I'm hoping it's of the quality of Tridel/Teeple.

In any case, Tridel takes a back seat to Riocan. It'll still be a success if Riocan delivers and Tridel only gives us their standard affair.

Riocan have very little to do with the residential towers - the office and the retail components of the project is the bulk of their part of the project.

They sold the residential component to Tridel and Woodbourne last summer.

I would like to see Cormier design a raccoon-themed park next. After cats and dogs - they are our most lovable neighbour and mascot.
Both Raccoons and black/white squirrels deserve some recognition! Those are probably the two wild animals you see most in this city, besides pigeons. I'd love to see a park, fountain or major artwork dedicated to them. They both represent the city and are cute as hell!

A park full of black squirrel sculptures with one white albino squirrel, would be so fitting for Trinity Bellwoods park or any new park for that matter!

Back