someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score

smably

Member Bio
Reaction score
Nope, up to 12 metres (or the height of adjacent tree canopy, if higher) they have to apply markings on the glass, typically frit, no matter the colour.
The only exception is if they've sprung for Ornilux, which has a pattern that's only visible to birds. Weirdly, the SPA plans show a frit pattern on level 5, but not 3 or 4, so I don't know what's going on here.

ADRM

Member Bio
Reaction score
Not that this model means anything but its hilarious that the cladding in the model is white and transparent vs. the aqua green cladding IRL

lol ;)

I'm interested to see once the red cladding appears how Christmas-y the green-and-red combo will feel...

On the bright side (and without reading too much into the fidelity of a model), it does look like they're indicating a different curtain wall product after the first two or three tower levels. Inshallah.

Stefan

Member Bio
Reaction score
I always love seeing these sort of responses, "don't like it? Then move". It just goes to show you the lack of knowledge and experience people have when it comes to the effort & energy required to uproot everything you've built your whole life.

Spoiler alert: it's not as easy as tapping keystrokes on a keyboard from the comfort of your home.

Exaggerate much? If EVERYTHING about living here is so unpleasant, there is always the option of moving.

Kenojuak

Member Bio
Reaction score
I always love seeing these sort of responses, "don't like it? Then move". It just goes to show you the lack of knowledge and experience people have when it comes to the effort & energy required to uproot everything you've built your whole life.

Spoiler alert: it's not as easy as tapping keystrokes on a keyboard from the comfort of your home.
This thread is getting almost as weird as The One. Perhaps you’re green with envy of all the fun we are having over in that thread...

leftfieldto

Member Bio
Reaction score

I'm aware. But I've done it before, myself. If a person or place is indeed so unbearable, leave. If not, leave the histrionics for telenovelas!

kotsy

Member Bio
Reaction score
This thread is getting almost as weird as The One. Perhaps you’re green with envy of all the fun we are having over in that thread...
Yeah, no kidding! There's no shortage of drama on the forum recently.