Toronto The Uptown Residences | ?m | 48s | Pemberton | Burka

The tower looks great, and I love the stepbacks, I just wish the glass was nicer.

Oh and those Muzzo guys (bothers I assume?) are hot hot hot.

Thats a really cool vantage point ^^^, its good that four seasons will be visible from there. Due to its location, Four Seasons will be hard to see if your anywhere south of it (due to the manulife cluster).

This tower not only looks good because it has setbacks and avoids the PoMo pippydoos, but also because it is a welcome departure from your usual green glass curtain wall. Come to think of it, this might be the tallest condo built that doesn't have a glass curtain (or a glass and aluminum curtain like RoCP).

Oh and those Muzzo guys (bothers I assume?) are hot hot hot.

And as for Brian Skinner
peter-griffin-family-guy.png

Uptown looks so epic from the north. And the setbacks on the north side just look awesome! And I I can remember in the renders, the mechanical box will line up with mini fins! Just so awesome. It's like an empire tower from new York ( though slightly whitened and cheapened as many would say)

Awesome stuff:)

Today from Bloor St. East

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Nice shot dt! I'm really gonna miss this view once the 70 story giant 1 blood is built. It'll make everything else look small. And uptown look obsolete (depending on how you look at it). Funny how there's a power struggle between building modern or classical towers in yorkville.

You get sleek modern towers going up in yorkville like casa, four seasons, crystal blu, and 1 bloor

Then you get more classic towers like uptown and bsn thAt are not entirely clad in glass...

Yorkville: where old meets new!

Back