Toronto The Uptown Residences | ?m | 48s | Pemberton | Burka

Uptown is looking not bad at all so far and better than the renderings. My only gripe is that the windows look somewhat cheap and don't contrast the precast that well. But overall, the massing and scale are working wonders....

From Charles Street East

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

I'm surprised to find myself saying this, but I'd like to see a few more Uptowns around the city. Love those setbacks.

Uptown and the CIBC tower next-door look great beside eachother (from Manulife). the views from Manulife are INSANE!!!

Uptown + Crystal + Manulife = KILLER COMBO :D

Last edited:
by me

sany1133.jpg

sany1134.jpg

The Uptown Residences condo celebrated it topping off last Friday June 18, 2010 by throwing a small party on the roof.

Urban Toronto is able to provide some photos from the event.

UptownTopping1.jpg

Pictured left to right: Eliot Muzzo, Pemberton Group; Ward 27 Toronto Centre-Rosedale Councillor Kyle Rae; Patrick Berne and Marc Muzzo, Pemberton Group.

UptownTopping3.jpg

Pictured left to right: Brian Skinner, Saddlebrook Management Consultants Inc.,; Patrick Berne and Eliot Muzzo, Pemberton Group

And finally the view from above. Amazing!
UptownTopping2.jpg

Hmm, topping off? I thought there's still another setback to go, along with the final roof elements.

Yeah... its wierd... but for residential floors they're done. The mechanical roof will still add a bit more height to the building... AWESOME views! they're practically identical to panorama lounge :D

It looks like the mechanical roof feature is starting. Since the difference in height between Uptown and Manulife is minimal, they'll look about the same height from the naked eye from a distance :D

We didn't do the tour. If we had we would have had substantially more photos.

Here it is from afar. Four Seasons looks to be rising between the two Met towers.

Uptown-June27,10(1).jpg

Back