Toronto The Uptown Residences | ?m | 48s | Pemberton | Burka

The balance will shift once 1Bloor is built (or as the area gets blue-glassified). Uptown and 1Bloor are totally different looking buildings. to a point where it is awkward.

Are those missing panels on the roof of Crystal Blu? What's going on there?

It's the way the sun is hitting them, there's mismatched panels all over the place, especially on the south side.

10 September 1930:

dsc00276urbandreamer.jpg

Random Uptown/Crystal shots from today:

*For some reason, when you're standing at the base of Uptown, it doesn't seem like a 150m+ tower but when you step a few feet back, it looks massive. :D

4984602718_27453a8052_b.jpg

4984007143_700a62005f_b.jpg

4984591654_a3574e0c53_b.jpg

Random Uptown/Crystal shots from today:

*For some reason, when you're standing at the base of Uptown, it doesn't seem like a 150m+ tower but when you step a few feet back, it looks massive. :D

i agree, i've looked up at this thing several times and thought, gee
this is 160 meters???!!!?? but then i look at it from afar and i sigh and go ooohhhh, thats more like it :D :p

i think this buildings a real standout in yorkville :D

The cladding is almost done, except the roof.

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

The Bloor & Yonge skyline never looked so good, in black and white by night. Nicely done.

yes, a fantastic monochrome rendering!

p.s. - a bit surprising that Casa looks fully populated while BSN still looks mostly empty...

I agree... and BSN looks out of place for some reason!... not sure why. there's just something about it that isn't right...

BSN has had a slew of problems. I heard that the developer might not even break even with the building. I've been in the building and have seen a few units and I was very disappointed. I think a lot of people feel the same way, hence why the units are sitting empty.

Back