Toronto The Uptown Residences | ?m | 48s | Pemberton | Burka

Some of today's photos are a little fuzzy due to the smoggy conditions

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Smoggy or not.. nonetheless Uptown looks great! Crystal's roof needs to be clad and the mechanical elevators look worse!... it looks really bad right now but Uptown looks exactly the same height as cb! :D

2 May 2010 update: Either this building's had a good scrubbing or my foggy state of mind cleared up for a few minutes to actually appreciate just how tall this thing is here:

dsc03145c.jpg

Some of today's photos are a little fuzzy due to the smoggy conditions

Really good photo DT! Love all the colours (there's even a bit of blue in Blu!) and various materials, and varying reflectivity, etc. Great urban scene!

Really good photo DT! Love all the colours (there's even a bit of blue in Blu!) and various materials, and varying reflectivity, etc. Great urban scene!

Thank you! :)

Here's a similar shot from tonight at sunset

casa looks outstanding in that picture. the transparency, the subtle texture of the framing, and its utter height.

From far far away in York 25th floor pool deck.

Attachments

• Toronto shots and pool May 2010 003.jpg
    Toronto shots and pool May 2010 003.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 226
  • Toronto shots and pool May 2010 017.jpg
    Toronto shots and pool May 2010 017.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 193
  • Toronto shots and pool May 2010 035.jpg
    Toronto shots and pool May 2010 035.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 222
That is such a great view you have mckarisma ... thanks !!

It must be pretty cool to have a pool on the top floor of the 360 Ridelle Avenue condos ~

history seems to be repeating itself, as California condos is re-introducing the rooftop pool concept into modern condos :cool:

Thanks Solaris! :)

yeah the pool is nice and large, and since most in the building are older or elderly, its basically private most of the time, including the sauna and patio on the roof. I have a constant argument with myself of whether and when to move, since my place was a quarter of the price of a similar downtown 2 bed and really easy to cover monthly. Resale isn't as good obviously but it still appreciates slowely, and the ammenities are decent enough for me. I don't however have a bowling alley. lol ;)

In the foreground-- I love those loft spaces above that white apartment block. Lovely.

Back