IMG_5138D.jpeg
IMG_5139D.jpeg
IMG_5140D.jpeg
IMG_5141D.jpeg
IMG_5142D.jpeg
IMG_5143D.jpeg
IMG_5144D.jpeg
IMG_5145D.jpeg

Rough math says it should top out in roughly 1.5 years, that make sense?

Mechanical sections take much longer to build and there are at least 3 more to go (2 floors each) . Furthermore, it is still not known what the ultimate floor count will be depending on the appeal process and so it is hard to arrive at a single estimate.

Rough math says it should top out in roughly 1.5 years, that make sense?
12 days per floor (slab+walls) and at least double that for the mechanical and transitional floors before and after them makes it more like December 2025 by my calcs. Any 1 day improvement per floor is worth about 2 months assuming 60 floors to go…

12 days per floor (slab+walls) and at least double that for the mechanical and transitional floors before and after them makes it more like December 2025 by my calcs. Any 1 day improvement per floor is worth about 2 months assuming 60 floors to go…
It seems to take 10 calendar days per floor, which includes the walls. I calculate between 1.6 to 2 years to top it up.

I’ll take the over… 😉 🥃

Though they have been achieving 8-10 calendar days /full floor cycles, inevitably the pace will slow down during the winter, add holidays, the fact that the mechanical sections take a month to construct and you get 49*1.5+3*4+2 and you get about 88 weeks (assuming only 85 floors) or 20 months and you arrive at Feb 2025. If they get their 94 floors, add 3 months.

Though they have been achieving 8-10 calendar days /full floor cycles, inevitably the pace will slow down during the winter, add holidays, the fact that the mechanical sections take a month to construct and you get 49*1.5+3*4+2 and you get about 88 weeks (assuming only 85 floors) or 20 months and you arrive at Feb 2025. If they get their 94 floors, add 3 months.
I think it’s fantastic that we get such frequent and up close documentation of the rise of this building, I will continue to enjoy it no matter how long it takes. 😊

Back