Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Walked by today, I hadn't seen the state of the demolition for several weeks so took this pic.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,754
after looking at that pic, I feel lucky to live in Okanagan region, snow melted weeks ago and its sunny with 10c.

That's where you live? I was sure it was Mississauga. You lucky dog. I hope it snows in your valley.

Why would you assume he is from Mississauga?

Say hi to my cousin Jen for me...

[video=youtube;sGkX1u-pG3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGkX1u-pG3s[/video]

Now please, back on topic.

That's true, but I think that if something like that was built in Toronto, it would be the most beautiful building in the city.

That's true, but I think that if something like that was built in Toronto, it would be the most beautiful building in the city.

Not really, Jin Mao is kind of so-so - there are equivalent, if not far better buildings in TO. In any case, we'd be getting something different for this site.

AoD

Last edited:
Toronto Life Piece:

"We’ll be submitting our plans in the first week of March. What you’re going to see is an iconic structure that will be 80 storeys tall. You’re going to see an exoskeletal building. There will be jewellery on the building that creates an artistic weave. You’re going to have something that’s never been done before in Toronto and doesn’t look like any other building in Toronto—or Canada, for that matter."

Back