Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

I didn't think they were part of PATH, just subterranean retail spaces. I don't recall ever seeing PATH signage here ever...would be funny to see a tourist trapped here going in circles trying desperately to get to Union Station...

That's just sloppy journalism.. Taken from the same article...

First Canadian Place Building, which resides close to Toronto’s Union Station. The next seven tallest buildings in Canada will all reside in Alberta, with Edmonton’s Stantec Tower being the tallest building outside of Ontario. It will reach a height of 251 metres and is also scheduled to be completed in 2018 in the city’s Ice District.

It's incorrect because it says that the "next seven tallest buildings in Canada will all reside in Alberta". That's just plain wrong.

I regards to 2018 completion, the yahoo.ca article (which relies heavily on our writing but doesn't get it all correct, and which has out-of-date renderings) misconstrues what we said about that. There's only one store at ground level that Mizrahi currently has a contract with to have open in January 2018. That means we'll see something akin to the temporary canopy that Aura had up for a few years to protect those below it as construction continues above.

It's incorrect because it says that the "next seven tallest buildings in Canada will all reside in Alberta". That's just plain wrong.

I regards to 2018 completion, the yahoo.ca article (which relies heavily on our writing but doesn't get it all correct, and which has out-of-date renderings) misconstrues what we said about that. There's only one store at ground level that Mizrahi currently has a contract with to have open in January 2018. That means we'll see something akin to the temporary canopy that Aura had up for a few years to protect those below it as construction continues above.

Grand & Toy?

It'll be a grand store, no doubt, with plenty of toys.

If he does, he won't tell. We can speculate 'till the cows come home. It's all part of the Apple NDA way. When they're ready for the big reveal, we'll know.

Back