IMG_3159.jpeg
IMG_3160.jpeg
IMG_3161.jpeg

Bloor Side:

IMG_3162.jpeg
IMG_3163.jpeg
IMG_3164.jpeg
IMG_3165.jpeg

Sometimes, I like to give some corners of intersections fun names like the Golden Corner or the Champagne Corner. Nobody is forced to like or dislike the names I give the corners. After all, there is nothing wrong with having fun when posting photos. @kotsy puts interesting watermarks on his photos after all, which I enjoy immensely.

I spot The One!

IMG_0050.jpeg

Original Photo Credit: @SixPoints

I spot The One!

View attachment 574895

Original Photo Credit: @SixPoints

So we'll be able to see the 2 tallest buildings in Canada from the foot of Yonge St.

https://www.thestar.com/business/th...&utm_source=copy-link&utm_campaign=user-share

I wouldn't be surprised if they cap this short of 85. If they can't find a buyer and as the article suggests the Korean Bank is stuck developing, then I gotta believe they will cap this as low as they feasible can. Bank's don't like risk and every added floor is added capital and added risk.
Yeah that would apply for everything except for construction All the materials for going to 85 are already purchased and budgeted this will definitely make it the 91 doesn't happen but they won't be capping this early as they would lose millions in materials that have already been bought

Yeah that would apply for everything except for construction All the materials for going to 85 are already purchased and budgeted this will definitely make it the 91 doesn't happen but they won't be capping this early as they would lose millions in materials that have already been bought
1. Materials may be ordered, but doubt they've paid. Unpaid bills rank low in priority as suppliers become unsecured creditors. The bank has first priority as they are the secured lender.
2. Budget is meaningless at this point.

Maybe they lose more by capping lower? Maybe they lose more by going higher? Who is to say as it depends on many factors. The difference is how much capital is at risk. Risking capital is the bank's business. The new owners (or at least the folks in control) are a bank, not a developer. They prefer to minimize risk. Going higher increases risk.

Back