Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Not sure that I fully agree. I think that such comments deserved to be called out
I'm just that saying first instincts should be to hit the Report button. Unless we mods get a notice of an offence, the offending post, called out or not, will remain on the page longer than it should. The more responses it piles up in the meantime, the fiddlier it is to wipe the mess afterwards, and the more attention you bring to something that people shouldn't have to put up with in the first place.

Raptor's remark from this morning has been deleted, along with the follow-ups. Sexism and homophobia will not be tolerated on UT, and in accordance with that Raptor has been banned. We'll be reviewing how long that ban will stand.

Finally! Raptor has always been a troll. I’ve had him on my ignore list for months but he insisted on trolling me and other users with angry or laughing faces on all of our posts.

So are we thinking that the world class tenant being spoken of is Apple?

Just find it odd for it to be announced so early given Apple's track record. Makes me think that this is another tenant that is being discussed.

Apple doesn’t always keep their upcoming flagships secret, specially when it’s inevitable that confirming documents will leak. Apple will probably start outfitting its store soon and will need permits so they might as well make an official announcement.

Last edited:
what a shame. we have such a nice supertall and it's going thorough all the sh!+ storm. i gues shames on Mizrahi for ? up.

It'll get built. There's way too much money on the line and demand for condos in Toronto is not going to go away, certainly not at this desirable location. Mizrahi could totally fall apart but those who've invested would scramble together to recoup their money and the only way that happens is by building this tower.

Then there's the City. As much as Wong Tam is pissed at Mizrahi for demolishing Stollery's "heritage" in the middle of the night, keeping Yonge & Bloor a construction zone indefinitely and losing out on the high property taxes of these luxury condos and retail is far less desirable than getting back at Mizrahi.

They were put on a time out for whatever irregularities happened during construction but I'm sure they'll be back soon.

Anyone want to make a wager as to the restart date?
$50 says they don't restart before Jan 19.
Willing to etransfer to moderator to secure funds.

Anyone want to make a wager as to the restart date?
$50 says they don't restart before Jan 19.
Willing to etransfer to moderator to secure funds.
I'm pretty sure the mods aren't going to endorse money wagers. It's a good way to get your site shut down.

Back