Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

Fine. Then willing to do the honor system. Wager is open and willing to increase the amount up to $200.

Anyone want to make a wager as to the restart date?
$50 says they don't restart before Jan 19.
Willing to etransfer to moderator to secure funds.

I think you have a guaranteed win with that bet.

The original order was created on Sept 19th and the status is currently "Not Resolved". It'll take a week for the contractor to ramp back up after the problems are resolved.

Last edited:
I think you have a guaranteed win with that bet.

The original order was created on Sept 19th and the status is currently "Not Resolved". It'll take a week for the contractor to ramp back up after the problems are resolved.
Let's make it a bit riskier. Offering odds of 2:1 on $100 that they don't restart by Feb 5.

Anyone want to make a wager as to the restart date?
$50 says they don't restart before Jan 19.
Willing to etransfer to moderator to secure funds.
Fine. Then willing to do the honor system. Wager is open and willing to increase the amount up to $200.

Let's make it a bit riskier. Offering odds of 2:1 on $100 that they don't restart by Feb 5.

Could we stop with the gambling in the forum?

Attachments

• uu1atfjsiegfttpn49pe.jpg
    uu1atfjsiegfttpn49pe.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 398
His other project at 128 Hazelton (for which the speed of work is very much in his control) is not on schedule either but not really surprising, seldom do I ever come across a project in this city that is on time, I can only think CIBC square, maybe even that is not on schedule but not sure.

It's more like 1 Bloor East.
Construction never started on the Bazis 1BE. It just sat as a vacant lot for a couple of years.
The Stump was at least well into construction at the time the kibosh was put on it.

Back