The One | 309m | 85s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

ushahid

Member Bio
Reaction score
sorry i am confused, the first pic shows champagne color other pics show gun metallic color.
Very classy, I am loving the champaign colour scheme. No other tower in Toronto looks like this, so its nice to know The One will certainly stand out.

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
sorry i am confused, the first pic shows champagne color other pics show gun metallic color.
It changes in different lighting

p5connex

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks good - colouring is not a problem at all, as it is pretty hard to get good photos in that type of daylighting. It will look good.

Anyone know who is fabricating the cladding?
I wonder if it is the same company who is completing the work for the New Toronto Courthouse?

pgbuilder

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks good - colouring is not a problem at all, as it is pretty hard to get good photos in that type of daylighting. It will look good.

Anyone know who is fabricating the cladding?
I wonder if it is the same company who is completing the work for the New Toronto Courthouse?
Gamma is the sub-contractor that is fabricating the envelope for the tower.

For others, an FYI - the moc-up for the "mechanical penthouse" with the horizontal bars, is actually for the south podium privacy screen. The mechanical penthouses are a standard louvre construction.

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like those were taken at their facility just outside Buffalo. Fascinating to see the supply chain for a building like this.. Cladding is being sourced from a plant in rural Upstate New York of all places.