Toronto The Ninety | 32m | 9s | Harhay | Core Architects

Love the old photos! It would be awsome if the developer blew up and framed old black and whites like these for the lobby and hallways in the building! It's so cool to see the historical views of the neighbourhood.

5819864572_384ac8d613_b.jpg
[/url]

I walked by the site today, and took the attached photo. I looks like they're finishing up level 2 of the underground parking, and the pillars are poured and drying for the third level of parking. Once they lay that level, it'll be time for the 4th (and final!) level of parking which will bring everything up to ground level. There were some workers on site today, and one that passed by me while I was taking the photo said he was heading up to the roof of the existing building to work up there. They've poured the concete on the edge which will form the terraces of the 5th level units, and are leveling out the roof prior to starting the levels on top of the existing building. It sounds like things are progressing, which is great news! :)

Attachments

• IMG00322.jpg
    IMG00322.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 367
Great pics! I do feel bad for the lofts overlooking the construction though, I watched a building go up for 3 years directly across the street from me too, and in addition to the noise and the loud beep-beep-beep of trucks backing up often had the "joy" of having construction workers taking breaks looking right at my unit, as well as the people in the gym. Not fun, but at least its over for me now.

A few years back, while living at The Grange, I oversaw the construction of 9t6 on St. Patrick and I don't remember it being all that bad...

Aug 29
This one as well another doz's or so will be full at grade by mid Sept.
6100261646_56c2bc624b_b.jpg

6099713049_343a9f7604_b.jpg

6099712397_82c37718eb_b.jpg

I guess nobody lives over there... and for a long time I can remember you had an aversion to going east of Yonge St! Really nice to see these once neglected parts of the city filling in with well designed, modern yet contextual living spaces.

Back