News   Jul 25, 2024
 228     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 316     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 411     0 

Toronto the most miserable city in Canada: Study

I still think a big deal is being made out of us being 5.5% less happy than the people in the happiest place in Canada.

I just became a miserable Torontonian yesterday with Ford being sworn in and canceling Transit City plans while being very concerned about what he'll cancel or slash next.

This one seems to think he does. And right now he's lording over City Hall like the alpha-bully at recess.

At least he was elected with a mandate to kill Transit City. I don't remember Transit City ever being campaigned on in an election.

At least he was elected with a mandate to kill Transit City. I don't remember Transit City ever being campaigned on in an election.

Not quite right. He was elected mainly to rein in the unions, control costs and make city hall more effective. Transit was an afterthought.

What is the deal with Yahoo News anyway? It seems to highlight "news" stories which are very negitive towards progressive policies, people and cities. You will never see a positive Toronto, Obama or "climate change is real" story on there. Is it owned by the QMI agency or something?

Also, they post "news" which happened 2 days ago.

Not quite right. He was elected mainly to rein in the unions, control costs and make city hall more effective. Transit was an afterthought.

The nitwit won with the " protest vote ". Hold on to your saddles , munchkins , there's a new sherriff in town. If you think the Common Sense Revolution made sense, you'll be seized by the sequel.

Back