Toronto The Mercer | 111.55m | 33s | Beaverhall | BBB

I like the mix of brick and glass on the exterior (I assume that's brick). A nice change from all the all-glass towers dominating the city's new developments.

The brick is nice, but something about the proportions of the tower seem off for some reason. The base should fit in relatively well with the area though.

I hope it will be real brick all the way up, but something tells me it will be that precast brick.

I hope that is not the case ... my gut feeling is Plazacorp will do a pretty decent job judging from West Harbour City ~

I hope that is not the case ... my gut feeling is Plazacorp will do a pretty decent job judging from West Harbour City ~

Plazacorp is not involved in any way with 8 Mercer, but I may be wrong. The people selling 8 Mercer sell Plazacorp's projects (hence the similar websites) but that's about it.

Plazacorp is not involved in any way with 8 Mercer, but I may be wrong. The people selling 8 Mercer sell Plazacorp's projects (hence the similar websites) but that's about it.

you are completely correct FutureBuilder ... the 8 Mercer project is a joint venture by Beaverhall and Graywood, and Plazacorp has zero involvement ...and indeed it is the same marketing company that is doing the sales for Plazacorp and 8 Mercer, hence the very similar style website, brochure, and model suite~

iSlutsky, my post above was simply in response to khristopher's post #123

Recent pic

4586617013_519f679d2b_b.jpg

Price List

Does anybody have a price list? I recognize you need an appointment at this point. Does anybody know when the sales centre will be open to the public?

The sales centre was already open to the public. Personally I kind of like it, but something tells me their sales went really poorly as it was pretty empty every time I passed. The red carpet out front is gone and the by appointment sign is up. I highly doubt they sold that quick. Looks more like a shuttered project to me. Any updates? A revamp?

That sales centre is pretty tacky looking. Doesn't bode well for the final project, which already looks a bit cheesy in the renderings.

The project is pretty "meh" when you consider how much units are going for. I think they missed the mark...big time.

I walked by the sales centre Saturday night on our way to Second City and I have to say I agreed with JayBee about it being pretty "meh". I haven't seen the project before and the render definitely isn't anything spectacular.

Back